A new poem - Page 8 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The poem about  journey of being a magicatian 
    There was young man Ricky 
    He had beautiful slick hair 
    He loved doing magic tricks which left the online audience in amazement 
    As Ricky got fantastic advice from some the online magicians in the world 
    As some of Ricky magic tricks were breathtaking as left his online audience were left speechless because the tricks had never been seen before 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The poem of the two love birds Bethan and Gethen 
    A young woman called Bethan 
    Who loved a young man Gethen 
    Gethin and Bethan met during a day at work. 
    Gethin loved Bethan beautiful long blond coloured hair.
    Bethan loved Gethen stunning slim figure.
    Gethen and Bethan both were singing singer-songwriter.
     On their wedding day, they both wrote and m sang songs for each other at their wedding reception party  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Options
    Paiges dream
    There was a young woman Paige loved acting on stage.
    As Paige loved the stage from a young age
    Paige as a dream of one day being the west end stage
    Paige knew she would have to work hard to achieve her dream 

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster Lovely words!  You had a productive day yesterday :) How are you today?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    I have a fantastic day thank
    I hope you having a fantastic day to Cher?
    Poem about Kerry and Cher friendship
    A young woman called Cher had a friend called Kerry 
    Cher and Kerry were the best of friends for a young age
    As Cher and Kerry missed go clothes shopping with each other due to lockdown 
    Cher and Kerry kept with each other in touch over Skype. 
    As Kerry and Cher missed going for a cup of coffee with each other 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young called Mike fight against cancer  
    A young man called Mike 
    He was liked by his friends and family
    As Mike love to ride his bike
    Mike never lose the fight against cancer
    Once Mike got all clear his cancer had gone for good.
    Muke decide to do a bike ride to raise money for the cancer charity that had to help him  
    Mike knew he was lucky to survive for cancer as there many brave people who unfortunately lose the fight against cancer.

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    Globster said:
    @Cher_Scope
    I have a fantastic day thank
    I hope you having a fantastic day to Cher?
    Poem about Kerry and Cher friendship
    A young woman called Cher had a friend called Kerry 
    Cher and Kerry were the best of friends for a young age
    As Cher and Kerry missed go clothes shopping with each other due to lockdown 
    Cher and Kerry kept with each other in touch over Skype. 
    As Kerry and Cher missed going for a cup of coffee with each other 

@globster I am having a good day thank-you, made all the better by your poem  :) It reminds me of a friend I'm due a catch-up with! 

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem about Pam phobia of being in large crowds 
    A young woman called Pam 
    who had phobia about being large crowds.
    Pam friend called Sam help Pam get over her phobia of being in large crowds 
    Pam was so proud that she was able to get over her phobia 
    As Pam thanked her friend called Sam for helping her get over her phobia 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That was a very fun poem to say @Globster, bit of a tongue twister :) 

Very good as ever.
    Online Community Coordinator

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem about Maya dream
    A young called Maya and had dire.
    As she had a blunting fire
    As grew higher as Maya never tired for taking small steps in setting up her own caking making shop business.
    May was a great trying as she was able to achieve her dream as steamed into a fantastic maker 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great @Globster! Hope you are having a good morning. :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    I am having a fantastic  productive day today I hope you are a fantastic day too

• Globster
    Options
    Poem about a young Keith 
    A young man Kieth 
    He had a great belief 
    As Kieth seek to believe he could achieve anything in his life
    As Kieth was pleased to show that anyone can anything if you take time to learn your craft and skills 

• Globster
    Options
    Poem about young women called Kam 
    A  young women called Kam 
    Who loved being single 
    As Kam missed mingling with  friends 
    As Kam  got a tram to Southend 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young man 
    A young man called Leon 
    Leon loved his neow lights on his new car 
    Has Leon showed how he was able to change his life around
    As Leon prove that positive thinkings were beginning to happen  his life 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lots of new poems @Globster! Really good to see. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem about a young man Harry 
    A young man called Harry want to be a football goalkeeper 
    He know had to get himself in pristeen condition 
    he worked day and night 
    As he knew work hard to achieve his dream 

• Globster
    Options
    Poem called Childhood sweethearts
    A young woman called Puja 
    She was a beautiful young woman who had young men fighting for her hand in marriage
    But then Puja found a kind and warm and true gentleman who loved her so much and had a soft touch 
    The young gentleman was called Manish made sure Puja had beautiful smile on her face at all times and they were both their for each other in difficulty times in each other lives.
    They had two beautiful children called Jay and Karena.
    As they all lived happily ever after 

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @Globster ahhh I love a happy ending  :) great stuff!

• Globster
    Options
    A young women called Grace 
    A young women called Grace 
    Grace keep up with the pace 
    As Grace first had to taste of failure before she could succeed. 
    Which could only lead to her starting her own business of arranging flowers

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.