Hi, my name is danijames! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is danijames!

danijames
danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
Hey I’m Dani 
new here 
I am suffering really bad from anxiety and lonely so wanted to talk during lockdown to feel less lonely 

Comments

  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,181 Disability Gamechanger
    hI @danijames welcome to scope, how are you feeling this evening?
    Be extra nice to new members.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,265 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2020
    Hi @danijames - I'm very pleased to welcome you to this friendly & supportive community. This lockdown has been very difficult, & many of us find this a good place to talk, which helps. There are some lovely people here, as I hope you find. Thank you for joining us all, & please do talk here any time, as there's usually someone about.  :)
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    woodbine said:
    hI @danijames welcome to scope, how are you feeling this evening?
    Not  good but glad I have here to not feel lonely 
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @danijames - I'm very pleased to be the first to welcome you to this friendly & supportive community. This lockdown has been very difficult, & many of us find this a good place to talk, which helps. There are some lovely people here, as I hope you find. Thank you for joining us all, & please do talk here any time, as there's usually someone about.  :)
    Thanks will do is it 24/7?
  • steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,154 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijames

    Welcome it’s great to meet you this evening.

    Yes lockdown has been a “BIG” problem all around for everyone to be honest.

    Please please contact me if you are feeling lonely ☹️ ☹️☹️

    You will be able to make many new friends on here.

    @steve51
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    steve51 said:
    Hi @danijames

    Welcome it’s great to meet you this evening.

    Yes lockdown has been a “BIG” problem all around for everyone to be honest.

    Please please contact me if you are feeling lonely ☹️ ☹️☹️

    You will be able to make many new friends on here.

    @steve51
    Thanks how do I get in touch with you? Is there private message here? I am disabled in a wheelchair it’s so hard 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,265 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijames - as you see there are some of us about just now. I thought I was the first to reply, but woodbine beat me to it! There's someone here every day. Some like me, can be up late at night, others early in the morning. This community really does seem to have grown stronger due to Covid-19, & we all enjoy talking to other members. :)
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @danijames - as you see there are some of us about just now. I thought I was the first to reply, but woodbine beat me to it! There's someone here every day. Some like me, can be up late at night, others early in the morning. This community really does seem to have grown stronger due to Covid-19, & we all enjoy talking to other members. :)
    Great I need someone to talk to and some support 
  • steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,154 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijames

    If you click on my username (@steve51)
    this will take you to my wall where you can message us directly.

    Yes I am also wheelchair bound & currently isolating.

    @steve51
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    @steve51 hi I’m still struggling can you do 1;1s here?
  • steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,154 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijames

    I am very very sorry to hear about your current problems.

    Yes we can do 1-1s.

    Please please let me know if you still need this????

    I can show you how to do this if that would help????

    @steve51
  • danijames
    danijames Member Posts: 37 Connected
    steve51 said:
    Hi @danijames

    I am very very sorry to hear about your current problems.

    Yes we can do 1-1s.

    Please please let me know if you still need this????

    I can show you how to do this if that would help????

    @steve51
    Yes I still need it yep show me how to do. It 
  • steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,154 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @danijames

    No probs.

    Please click on my username @steve51

    This will take you to my “wall”

    You can then message me.

    This will be 1-1.

    Please please let me know if you hit any problems?????

    @steve51

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.