Hey

lilyanne
lilyanne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hey guys, I’m new and I’m unsure how this all works. I am going to take a look around the site 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,121 Championing
    Hi @lillyanne

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if you need a hand getting around??

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,487 Championing
    Hi @lilyanne - & welcome to the community. Thank you for joining. Yes, please do have a look around, there are links at the top of the page to all the discussions that are going on. The  virtual 'Coffee lounge' is where we chat about hobbies, interests, our pets, & much more. You can also chat here, or ask any questions. I hope you enjoy being part of the community. :)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,658 Championing
    @lilyanne Hi and welcome hope you enjoy this forum its a great place to get advice and support, the people are so friendly ?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,879 Championing
    Hi @lilyanne and welcome to the community :) 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,648 Online Community Programme Lead
    Hi @lilyanne and welcome to our little community. Is there anything we can help with in terms of figuring out how to use the site? Give us a shout if there's anything we can do and we'll be more than happy to help. :smile:
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi there and welcome to the community, it is great to have you on board and I look forward to seeing you around
  • Chloe_Alumni
    Chloe_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 10,510 Championing
    Welcome to the community @lilyanne! How have you found the community so far?