Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Query regarding the 'one way system' in place in shops
Today, I went down and 'up' aisle, about 10 feet, to get bread. A clerk came over to me and said "sorry, this is a one way system and you're going the wrong way." There were people about and it was embarrassing; I admit I forgot about it being one-way. I just said I was getting bread and walked away. Is it really necessary to embarrass people like that? I am disabled and cannot walk very far at times. I won't go to Tesco again.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.