Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP assessment - if it goes badly what are my next steps?
My boyfriend had his assessment on 17th June after 7 months waiting after He was grilled for 1 hour and 45 minutes now my brain is fried from his shouting abuse at the wall that the whole process was to take the p..s out of him he suffers with E.U.P.D. And all sorts of other mental health problems which is to long to list he was sexually abused as a child by the people who were meant to care for him and his drunken dad use to physically assault him when he went home which was daily and this went on for many years I have to live with the by product of this which believe me isn’t easy at all I need help with all this what I’m asking is what happens if they go the other way what are my next steps please
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.