Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Introduction + Kind request to participate to survey
My name is Dr Kitty Kioskli and I am a researcher from City, University of London.
We are a group of researchers from the UK and Sweden and have launched a survey aiming to explore the impact of COVID19 for people with chronic pain (i.e. back, neck, shoulder, nerve pain etc.). This public research survey will help generate new understanding of COVID19 and fill knowledge gaps. If you are suffering from chronic pain and would be willing to spare a few minutes, please answer the questionnaire which can be found here:
Your participation is highly valuable and will allow research to proceed further. Thank you in advance for your help and time!
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments