Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help science and have fun! Take part in study -up to £100 Amazon vouchers to be won!
We are a group of researchers from King's College London who are looking for participants to take part in our new study, C-MAPS, which aims to map profiles of attention and cognition in children with and without a diagnosis of autism. This will help us to understand the reasons why children may act differently from each other in social situations, and why some may have difficulties.
If you have a child aged 10-16 and are based in the UK, and you would like to take part, please click the link below. For parents, it involves completing a series of questionnaires, which are expected to last about 30 minutes. For your child, it involves completing some fun computer-based activities, which aim to measure different areas of cognitive functioning. The activities can be done in 1 or 2 separate sessions, both lasting around 30 minutes.
Children will receive tokens which will go into a raffle for a chance to win Amazon vouchers (1 x £100, 5 x £50, 10 x £30), and all families that take part will get a Science Newsletter that explains in more detail what our study is about, but also includes some fun science-themed activities for children + parents to do together!
If you have any questions, please email us: [email protected]
Dr Virginia Carter Leno
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments