Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi! I'm Tori, and I'm one of your new Online Community Coordinators
My name’s Tori, and I’m one of the new Online Community Coordinators here at Scope.
I’ve just graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in Politics and Social Policy (yes I’m really fun at dinner parties, and no I don’t understand what’s going on with Brexit), and am really excited to begin working on the online community!
I love watching documentaries and crime dramas in my spare time, and enjoy playing some Ultimate Frisbee here and there too.
I can’t wait to get stuck in, and am looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming weeks and months. I’m sure you’ll see me around, so feel free to say hello or ask me any questions you might have about the online community and we can work it out together!
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments