Not happy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Not happy

ChloeHibbert Member Posts: 47 Listener
Sorry for this ramble .....

my friend Jamie who has only depression got declined for PIP and he’s just said I don’t understand how people with special needs get it. can anyone answer that? he’s really upset me :(( I got my PIP because I was in a special needs school and have ADHD and a personality disorder. but the decision maker said the special needs unit player a big factor in making my decision. and I got it straight away. Sorry to ramble just upset that’s all. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.