Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I was on PIP for sometime, but a couple of years ago I had to go for an assessment and was awarded ZERO. My PIP was stopped. The main factor for the original award was on physical disabilities due to back problems predominantly. I appealed. Appeal denied. It went to court. I received over 100 pages from this court of appeal.
My question now, is if I can apply again.
My back & neck are worse. I’m waiting for CT Scan which has been ordered by my spinal neurosurgeon.
Also, I’m suffering depression, stress, anxiety, hyperhidrosis, raynauds & chronic fatigue syndrome.
Nothing to do with COVID, but I’ve not left my house since March 18th, other than to attend A&E last month.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.