Update on PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Update on PIP

CT1
CT1 Member Posts: 28 Listener
edited August 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all just an update on my Pip. As the people will know that have seen/read my posts I won my appeal and have constantly been in touch with both the HMCTS and the dwp. Finally I got my corrected notice back from the HMCTS after 3weeks so I contacted the dwp 2/3 days later to see if they had received it and asked what I should do next. The first person I spoke to at the dwp told me that nothing was showing on his screen and that i needed to allow 5 weeks/28 days +1week. I then rang again the next day and was told they had all the relevant paperwork/documentation and all that was needed now was for someone to act upon it. I was then told to give them 2 weeks and if I haven't heard anything to call them back. Later that day I got a call from an 0800 number but I missed the call so I then googled it to find out it was a dwp number that is apparantely allocated to someone working from home with the dwp. I then contacted the dwp again on the PIP number to see if it was them and they couldn't inform me of anyone trying to ring me from such a number. Will be on the phone again Monday to see if I can be enlightened and also to find out when I will actually get a letter from them stating what and when I will receive my payments. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.