Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Becka12!
Hi, I am new here. Have been living with complex ptsd for 8 years now, eventually found some great help on nhs, good Dr of psychology with EMDR treatment but was moved to new area, so no support here and now lock down has stretched services further. Am keeping chin up and trying to join in things online but have the technical skills of a cabbage ha ha. I also had aggressive breast cancer recently which i ve done well to beat so far but mental illness makes everything more a challenge. Please come and say hi : )
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.