Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I was on ESA but got cancelled as not enough tax paid. Was on DLA health3...
Hi I have eventually received a Pip Form to fill in because my health has deteriorated but it says i have to send evidence of scans, xrays information from professionals how my health is affected. i do not have any letters from drs, consultants etc they keep all the information themselves, i can give them dates of when i have been contacted and seen the consultants and when procedures have happened but they said they do not want this information. i have no idea what to do now. i was told to go off DLA and go onto Pip the way this is going they are going to cancel my DLA and i will have nothing at all. Can anyone advise me please. thanks
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.