Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is SUlee226!
Hi my name is Sue, I’m 72 yrs young! I am disabled with Scoliosis, & recently registered as partially sighted/sight impaired, which has been getting me down a bit, as I used to make greetings cards, which I sold to friends, and then donated to Dementia Uk. I also painted canvasses in oil & did sequin art, now I mostly listen to music, play my keyboard & do quizzes to keep my brain active.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.