Hi, my name is taiba78692! Can I be stopped from going to Friday prayer for not wearing a mask?
I was told if I have an illness I shouldn't be there. Because there was a scene made in front of all the congregation I said give me a mask il wear it, when bought I tried and felt uncomfortable so I had to take it off....
Can I be stopped going to friday prayer?
Iv never been challenged like this at the Drs, shopping, work or any other public place.
Iv been attending the same mosque without a mask for 5 weeks and have had no issues....
The person made me feel very uncomfortable and distressed and I felt as if I'm not welcomed in the place of worship.
Where do I stand...
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments