Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is taiba78692! Can I be stopped from going to Friday prayer for not wearing a mask?
I was told if I have an illness I shouldn't be there. Because there was a scene made in front of all the congregation I said give me a mask il wear it, when bought I tried and felt uncomfortable so I had to take it off....
Can I be stopped going to friday prayer?
Iv never been challenged like this at the Drs, shopping, work or any other public place.
Iv been attending the same mosque without a mask for 5 weeks and have had no issues....
The person made me feel very uncomfortable and distressed and I felt as if I'm not welcomed in the place of worship.
Where do I stand...
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.6K Coffee lounge
- 45 Games room
- 429 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 613 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 858 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions