Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Question about PIP renewal
Hy all. I am hopefull i may get help to my query Again PIP. I RECEIVED LETTER TO SAY MY PIP RUNS OUT NOV22 2020 HAD TO MAKE CONTACT IF STILL WANTING TO CLAIM. DAUGHTER RANG I RECEIVED FORMS FROM THEM STATED CHANGE CIRCUMSTANCE. AGAIN PHONE CALL NOW MORE FORMS TO FILL says New Claim . Although its 3 years from my court appeal i have received PIP / changed from DLA...From winning court appeal .Time has flown past. I feel like its all starting again worry what ifs say to much or not enough .my daughter is filling my forms due back Oct17. What i am needing help with. As i have forgot the process from when they receive my application . I have my tribunal papers .medical records up to 2018 but i dont have any NH letters sorry 1 for appo.May 2021 for scan . On lungs. Follow up to 2 scans I have had earlier this year .but its all been on telephone Dr Calls May 2020 High Blood now but again all telephone..So if pip runs out this November ///.I am coming up 71. /// WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY FORMS WILL BE RECEIVED EARLY NEXT WEEK..SORRY TO BE BOTHER WISHING EVERYONE WELL JOY XX
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.