Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
West Midlands Cycling and Walking Changes Survey
My name is Logan and I work for Transport for West Midlands in the Cycling and Walking team. You may know that there have been lots of changes across the West Midlands (Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton) to help people walk and cycle more safely during this COVID-19 pandemic.
We have a survey live asking local people how they feel about the changes local to them. We would love to hear your thoughts. You can find the survey link here http://snapsurveys.wmca.org.uk/snapwebhost/s.asp?k=160026373918&_ga=2.181456359.1365914476.1603275987-1354983085.1585142831
If you would like some help to complete the survey, please email us at [email protected] or call 0345 303 6760 (select option 2 followed by option 3).
As a thank you for your time, you will get a chance to win £100 in Amazon vouchers. The survey closes on Monday 2nd November at 9am.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments