Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Kandej!

KandejKandej Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, I stumbled across this forum quite by chance. I have Systemic Mastocytosis. 

Replies

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,235 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @Kandej! We're glad you stumbled across us :) 

I hadn't heard of Systemic Mastocytosis before you posted, but just looked it up. Would you like to share anything about the condition, or about yourself? 

Please feel free to get involved in any discussions that catch your eye. A good place to start is our virtual coffee lounge, where you can get to know our other members a bit better. You can also have a look through all of the recent discussions to get a feel for what our members are talking about. We have a category dedicated to undiagnosed and rare conditions too, which might interest you. 

Give us a shout if you need anything!
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Kandej - It's great you stumbled across this forum as the community is both friendly & supportive. I don't know if you've come across it, but there's a support group for those with your condition. Please see: https://ukmasto.org/   I've only heard a little about it from having read up on Mast Cell Activation Disorder....altho I haven't sort a diagnosis, I have symptoms of this, & it's found in some of us that have a genetic disorder (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome).
    Anyway, thank you for joining, & I hope you enjoy being part of the community. I hope to see you around the forum, & do chat here any time. :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Kandej :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Han_Han_ Community champion Posts: 154 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Kandej. Please feel free to have a browse and post in any discussions you find interesting.

Han
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Kandej! How are you? :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • KandejKandej Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi Everyone, thankyou all for your welcome messages, Happy Halloween to you all 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome @Kandej - & Happy Hallowe'en to you too. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.