Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, I'm nickykelly123! I'm worried about my granddaughter, has anyone experienced something similar?
Hello. Can put tell !e why my granddaughter is not listening to anything we say to her. She rocks on her chair in class at school will not concentrate on the work . She keeps turning round and trying to get the attention of other children. She has a helper and they've said she doesn't want to concentrate. She has !missed a lot of schooling and seems very behind and she has sterted a new school as my daughter has moveder to a new area and she doesn't like the school. She wanted to back to her old school. Children will not lay with her and she has started wetting herself in school amd is happening quite a lot. When she co!ed here to !u house she does it too and yet she doesn't do it with her mom . She says she wishes she was a baby again . Any ideas as to what could be going on
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 772 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.