Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Would a software that helps complete your sentences be useful?
I hope you are keeping well and safe.
My team and I are developing a predictive text teleprompter app that can help people have more fluent spoken conversations when they are struggling to find the right words to say. As you are a speech and language adviser, we want to prioritise your thoughts and opinions in the process, so we would be so grateful if you could fill out the quick survey below to tell us whether this kind of software would be useful to you.
Please do not hesitate to reply here if you would like to know more about our project!
Thank you so much, and have a great week!
Divya and Yaning
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.