Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New ITV quiz show - Looking for contestants
Hosted by comedian Lee Mack, The 1% Club is a brand-new ITV1 entertainment quiz show like no other.
We aren't looking for a traditional studio audience, we are looking for 100 people to participate in the quiz with the potential of winning up £100,000!
The questions in the quiz are brainteasers, not general knowledge - so literally anyone can play!
We want people of any ages (18+), gender and background to be part of our show.
If you love a good quiz and are free to film in Manchester in January, please contact us via emailing [email protected]
(With your name, age, location, occupation, contact number and a photo of the applicants)
Deadline for applications: 31st December 2020
Privacy Notice: For More Info on how Silverstar Productions hold personal data.PLEASE VISIT: https://silverstar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Silver_Star_Privacy_Policy.pdf
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments