Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

RacheleLeahSilveraRacheleLeahSilvera Member Posts: 69 Connected
edited December 2020 in Coffee lounge
For me it is the food
Tagged:

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 1,922 Pioneering
    All the yummy food and drink :D 
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 2,665 Disability Gamechanger
    I always like Christmas Eve best, full of magic and promise. 

Mostly and in normal times I like the company of family of course. 🙂 🎄
  • MrAllen1976MrAllen1976 Member Posts: 1,135 Pioneering
    The songs, and the annual repeats of TOTP with all the classics.

Spending time with Family.

• 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 3,665 Disability Gamechanger
    I love good food and drink so it has to be that. :)

I do also like spending time with family but I am not fortunate like some people in that I don’t have a family without its tensions and arguments are something that I really struggle with due to my issues. That said I am fortunate to at least have some family which is something some people don’t have. 
  • encaserencaser Member Posts: 121 Courageous
    That the concept of good will still exists and is acted upon.
    Oh, and naughty quantities of food, drink and hearing that presents were appreciated.
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,086 Disability Gamechanger
    Giving gifts, and usually a time to spend time with family, sadly that won't be possible this year.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,060 Disability Gamechanger
    The look of excitement on the kids faces , its not the same when they dont believe in Santa anymore

I like giving gifts and seeing peoples reaction, and spending time with family which is one of the few times we get together every year but of course this wont be happening this year 
  • WestHam06WestHam06 Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,027 Pioneering
    Seeing the look on people's faces as they open gifts and spending time with family. Thank you.
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,376 Disability Gamechanger
    Ahh, I agree with lots already mentioned.  Christmas Eve is my favourite day because of the air of excitement and it reminds me of being a kid again waiting for Father Christmas.  Also, the food is just lush isn't it?  Baileys, sprouts, mince pies and roast parsnips.  Then throw in smiling faces and time with the family, Christmas telly and carols and it's just magical :)

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • MrAllen1976MrAllen1976 Member Posts: 1,135 Pioneering
    Oh yeah there's some decent films on this year, on the BBC at least.

Sign in or join us to comment.