Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is duds74!

duds74duds74 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2020 in Welcomes and introductions
Hello. I have mild cerebral palsy so wanted to join this forum to chat with others in similar situations
Tagged:

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,395 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

We have lots of members with CP so sure you will meet others to connect with 

Have a look around and feel free to join in 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @duds74 - welcome to the community & thank you for joining. There's also a Cerebral Palsy Cafe for those aged 20+. There's a link on this page to it, which unfortunately isn't working at the moment. (@Adrian_Scope the link to the CP Cafe seems to have stopped working, do you have one, please)
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @duds74 :) As the others have said, we have plenty of members with CP. You might like to have a browse through our CP category to get to know some of our other members too. 

Thanks for flagging up the CP Cafe link @chiarieds, I imagine it's because of the URL change. I'll try and fix it now.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
Sign in or join us to comment.