Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello my name is Richard
I'm a feisty northerner that's lived in London for 15 years. I'm 40. I moved away from my hometown 20 years ago. You can take the boy out of Grimsby! My passions are modern languages, environmentalism, social justice, friends and family. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar Type 1 for 15 years. I love a chat and intend to be active on this site. I've also just joined 'The Disability Union' (disabilityunion.co.uk). I share the vision of uniting all 14million disabled people across the UK to effect change. I intend to make saving the planet accessible to all disabled people and am strongly leaned towards driving change in policy, awareness and attitude.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.