Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
After waiting weeks and expecting a phone call from UC assessment its been cancelled. I have three mental health conditions, so my aniexty is again through the roof, cant stop shaking and crying. I am also disabled with degenerative disc disease lumbar and cervical and lost the use partly of left arm and hand, waiting long term for another Mri oweing to chronic pain i also have asthma and copd, im not receiving much support from anywere and the worry and fear from waiting for this call is making life so miserable living alone and having to worry im not eating or sleeping well at all, terrified im going to lose my home too.Ive got no idea what to expect and tired of having to prove myself when im ill and worked until I got ill.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 940 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.