Survey about access to employment and new network for disabled people wanting to work in music
Attitude is Everything are a charity who work to improve access to live music for Deaf and disabled people. Our new project, Beyond the Music, looks at the experiences of Deaf and disabled people who are either working, or looking to work in the music industry. This includes neurodivergent people, people with mental health conditions and people with long term health conditions.
As part of our research, we want to hear about the experiences Deaf and disabled people currently have in the workplace and when applying for jobs.
Whether you’re a current or aspiring music industry professional, someone who loves music or someone who just wants to talk about their experiences in the workplace, we want to hear from you.
Click here to take our survey between now and 31st January.
If you do work in the music industry or want to do so, you can join our Professionals Network, or simply find out more, by visiting http://attitudeiseverything.org.uk/professionals.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments