Opportunity for disabled students to speak with Refinery29 magazine
Involvement opportunity with Refinery29 magazine
Refinery29 magazine is looking to publish a feature that looks at issues disabled students who are at university are facing, during the pandemic.
A journalist from the magazine is looking to speak to a few young female students who have had to move back home because of lack of accessible housing. She may also want to discuss any other issues you feel are pertinent to this feature.
If you’re interested in speaking to this magazine, please get in touch with our press office at [email protected]
Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments