Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We want to make the fashion industry more accessible and inclusive
Hi, I'm Hanna! I'm passionate about making fashion more accessible for people with disabilities. Since I was 9 years old I have been sewing heat packs into clothes to help with pain, and now I want to start a business making fashion accessible, and access fashionable. I'm doing a Masters in Innovation and am looking for people to take part in my research project exploring ways to make the industry more inclusive! Please contact me if you'd like more information! My email is (removed by moderator).
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.