What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I say chippy van for the win @Sandy_123! What did you get from the chippy van? It sounds delicious! I hope it was as delicious as it sounds  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @SueHeath yes it's clotted cream in the middle and lemon curd 

I bought the cream and didnt use it was going to make a rice pudding with clotted cream in but they didn't deliver my pudding rice 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Hello @pieman136 is this post in the right place? Would you like me to move it for you? :)

@Kes2611try to talk . I was there at one time . I’m sure it’ll help  to put things on the back burner and work things out a bit . The Samaritans will help pls ring them 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    wwoooooo i've got to go now @janer1967 and search my kitchen for something really nice - like LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE WITH CLOTTED CREAM mmmmmmm
  • nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Empowering
    Pork chops, roasties, sprouts n peas. With cake n custard after.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,081 Championing
    Well i found chocolate buttons the grandkids forgot, so that's my something sweet
  • pieman136
    pieman136 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Pls move post Alex , I don’t know what I’m doing 🤦🏻‍♂️
    but I do know what I’m having for dinner tonight it’s … Chinese as it’s the new year today . The year of the tiger 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Aww that sounds so yummy @pieman136 I had forgotten it was Chinese New Year! What's you're favourite type of Chinese food? I think mine would be chow mien  :D

And don't you worry, we all start somewhere, I can move it for you.
  • pieman136
    Thank you I’m loving most Chinese food. I had a Chinese ready meal.
    Not quite the real thing but I did enjoy it. Hope that the person ok . I don’t know how to check up on them 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Sounds good to me! That's alright @pieman136 it's very thoughtful of you to want to look out for other members, rest assured the team is on hand too :) 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    I got a KFC delivery with side orders of beans and popcorn chicken fries and corn on cob enjoyed by all three of us 

@Sandy_123 I love lemon drizzle cake thst looks lush 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    boo hoo nothing left from the Christmas stash - but shopping list to morrow, so might put some cake on that ha ha x

Welcome @pieman136 glad to see your having a good browse, I found categories and recent discussions a great place to start navigating the site - just keep browsing x
  • pieman136
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes. 
    I shall take your advice and start navigating the site. So happy that I found you guys 
  • Sandy_123
    edited February 2022
    Beef stew in slow cooker can't wait, got crusty bread 
  • janer1967
    Not really hungry today will see if I want something later probably just keep picking 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    My mums mate going home tomorrow so we going out for a meal if I can drag them away from darling buds of May on the TV 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Pasta tonight
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Steak night for me
  • Sandy_123
    Left over stew
  • janer1967
    Mince beef cobbler with roast potatoes