What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    @janer1967 is it how they cook it I had one the other day ah I just thought I didn't have the chips last time I was in so much pain this time I was sweating and I couldn't move  
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    I think for me it was the fat possibly the frying 

I suffer if I have cream , cheese , fried batter on fish anything with high fat content 
  • Lisatho11987777
    @janer1967 I am the same with the food you mentioned  I didn't know that orange started it off untill last year an hour it took to calm down to be fair I thought I had something else I felt like I was dying I am usually careful I can't eat potatoes very often because I suffer at this rate I won't be eating at all 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Hi Ladies sounds like were all the same with ibs, I can get it with cheese ,especially cooked, fresh cream and eggs.
    Sometimes tho i have to "suffer the cause" when i'm really craving ha ha x
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath I get you but then when you give in to the  craving and suffer the consequences you say never again lol till the next time of course 
  • janer1967
    Lamb chops , cauliflower cheese and roast potatoes today bit of alternative roast lol 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Roast Pork 
  • Lisatho11987777
    I had a roast last week but giving it a miss this week because the pain is unbearable  I have drs again tomorrow  not looking forward to it  they think I may also have a prolapse hopeing not 
  • janer1967
    @lisathomas50 sorry your still in pain fingers crossed for appt at docs 
  • SueHeath
    Roast pork dinner for us also today 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,081 Championing
    Oven  jacket spuds with cheese , tinned salmon n mayo, salad
  • Lisatho11987777
    @janer1967 it must of been a combination of the KFC and the glazed dougnut as i had a glazed doughnut today it was embarrassing  I was out when it happend and I couldn't move I had to tell them I didn't need an ambulance and why somebody went to pharmacy and he phoned my dr to see if he could give me buscapan can't spell it that kick in after 15mins or the attack stopped but I felt better 
  • JanetMor
    JanetMor Community member Posts: 74 Contributor
    split pea soup with potato, onion, celery, carrots and ham joint.
    Hope you soon feel better Lisa.
  • JanetMor
    By the way lots of fish shops have gone back to using lard again and this is the wrong sort of fat for me, I am usually up all night with acid reflux so I fry my own using oil .
  • janer1967
    Oh dear @lisathomas50 I feel for you at least you feel better now and know something else to avoid 

I don't suffer as bad as that mainly just lots of trips to loo which at least means I'm not constipated like normal 
  • SueHeath
    thats a real northern and westerly thing @JanetMor i can smell if ever we go that way ha ha x
    It's terrible to have an attack when your out @lisathomas50 i tend to have mine in middle of night only comfort sitting on toilet for a good half hour - mmmmm i love a nice proper soup with crusty bread, would eat it any time x
  • JanetMor
    Oh I didn't know that, SueHeath, I was born and still live in Suffolk and still remember an uncle who ever married, making it for us. He used to be a cook in the navy so maybe thats where the recipe came from, it was delicious.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,081 Championing
    Used to have ham broth soup as kids in winter parents were geordies
  • Lisatho11987777
    Thank you everyone for your comments you have all made me feel better and have understanding  of what it's like  the way I am going I won't be eating anything 
  • SueHeath

as any one been out today - i am so cold - think i'll make a beef chilli for tonight x