What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    bg844 said:
    Last night I had sticky chicken with rice. Tonight I’ll be having pulled pork wraps and obviously pancakes afterwards.
    Oh sugar i forgot it's pancake day ......... i might forget i've seen this ha ha.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,075 Championing
    Cooked a nice chicken curry and boiled rice was yummy
  • SueHeath
    I do like a nice curry @Sandy_123 - did you have pancakes - i've got away with it ha ha 

• Sandy_123
    I'm not a huge fan of pancakes @SueHeath I only have them accasionally. I mainly buy them for grandkids as they love them
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    I had mince beef stew and dumplings last night it was a cheat ready meal 

Tonight baked potato with prawn and cheese salad 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    edited March 2022
    Mmm that sounds good too @APHRODITESHEART. Was it as good as it sounds? Last night I had pizza and chips! I can confirm it was really tasty  :)
  • L_Volunteer
    A baked potato is also a good favourite of mine @janer1967. I hope you enjoy it. What salad do you tend to use with your potato? It sounds lovely  :)
  • SueHeath
    Not a cheat @janer1967 - hope your feeling well rested and not under the weather.

We've got cottage pie to-night x
  • janer1967
    @L_Volunteer I make a big bowl salad to have when i want , mixed leaves , tomatoes,  cucumber,  spring onions,  radish , beetroot , melon  cubes , cheese , celery , grapes all with some sort of dressing 

Then I add other stuff as I want it like tuna   prawns,  Ham,  crab , mackerel 
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath I'm feeling a lot better this afternoon starting to get bit more vision back 

Thanks for asking 
  • SueHeath
    Thats a good idea Janer i never thought of doing it that way - saves messing about every day - think i'll pinch that of you x
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:
    @SueHeath I'm feeling a lot better this afternoon starting to get bit more vision back 

Thanks for asking 
    Really glad to hear that - to be honest i've never had it but it sounds awful x
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Sausage, Chips & Beans.
  • SueHeath
    i would love that @bg844 - mind you i'm begining to think i just like food ha ha 
  • Sandy_123
    Chicken Alfredo pasta with cream cheese, mixed herbs, rice pudding afters
  • SueHeath
    Sandy_123 said:
    Chicken Alfredo pasta with cream cheese, mixed herbs, rice pudding afters
    mmmmmm rice pudding (i'm being tempted again ha ha) do you have anything with it ? we like ice-cream and strawberry sauce with ours.
  • L_Volunteer
    And you all continue to make me hungry once again! Last night, we had hotdogs for tea followed by pancakes  :D
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 2022
    No @SueHeath I always put pistachios and almonds on top of mine
  • L_Volunteer
    Yummy! Both of your combinations sound great @Sandy_123 and @SueHeath. I have to say I am a strawberry jam fan with rice pudding. Nice and creamy  :)
  • janer1967
    Vegan Wellington tonight think it's got.mushrooms and veg in it with crispy potatoes