What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Roast pork dinner here for us today - no pud tho  :(
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,075 Championing
    Had fresh salmon steak with mash and veg, my son cooked it today. There are pancakes left n strawberries. 

I absolutely love rice pudding too, home made 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    What a treat for you @Sandy_123 have to admit I'm jealous of the pancakes!
  • Sandy_123
    I'm not a huge fan of pancakes these are shop bought and sweet, nice tho, strawberries on top with chocolate syrup on the fruit. Ice cream 
  • SueHeath
    Morning all - wish you would all stop with the posting your lovely puddings - i'm at the start of my diet and i love a nice pudding ha ha.
    Have you ever tried warming your strawberry's with a little honey @Sandy_123 it's delicious and the ice cream starts to melt mmmmmmmm ha ha 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Mushroom omelette and toasted crumpets 

Saved some of yesterday's pud (hides away from sue H) 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Roast Beef with chips and gravy.
  • Sandy_123
    edited February 2022
    We had take away  cheese burger and frys
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:
    Mushroom omelette and toasted crumpets 

Saved some of yesterday's pud (hides away from sue H) 
     :D  To late i found it Janer ha ha 
  • SueHeath
    I done a sausage tray bake night, great way to get extra veg in you, hubby did ask were the mash was tho ha ha 
    No pud for me ha ha so Dave had "CHOCOLATE"
    Tonight we have a gino's pizza with salad 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    That sounds delicious @SueHeath. I have to admit, pizza and chocolate are probably my favourites! Last night I had chicken nuggets, chips and beans  :D
  • SueHeath
    That sounds delicious @SueHeath. I have to admit, pizza and chocolate are probably my favourites! Last night I had chicken nuggets, chips and beans  :D
    If you ever have chance to try any of gino's food, so far the ones we have had have been lovely, very large portions, a little expensive but the pizza's are gorgeous.
    Our local Adsa do a good range 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Thanks @SueHeath for the recommendation for Gino's food! What is your favourite Gino's pizza so far? I will have to keep an eye out!  :)
  • Sandy_123
    Jacket potatoes with beans n cheese they are the frozen shop bought 1s so easy in microwave 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @SueHeath I have tried few things from gino range the aubergine parmigiana was lovely but I was disappointed with the bolognese ragu sauce 

Sweet chill pork stir fry tonight 
  • GeoffN
    GeoffN Community member Posts: 178 Contributor
    Cumberland Sausages, Bacon and Eggs and a Yoghurt. Also bought some Tizer for the first time in ages yesterday.
  • GeoffN
    GeoffN Community member Posts: 178 Contributor
    Yes Teddy Bear. Look for the Barr brand. It's a bit like Alpine of old They also do Shandy, Dandelion and Burdock, Limeade, Iron Brew, Cream Soda, Raspberryade and of course Lemonade. Maybe Ginger Beer as well.
  • SueHeath
    Oh my GeoffN that takes me back with the fizzy pop's, i used to love cream soda 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    That takes me back too, we used to go to the local shop and buy 3 of those cans with our £1 pocket money because they were only 33p at the time. Whenever I come across those cans now, the price seems to have risen by a few pence every time.

Fish and chips for us tonight, for the first time since pre-pandemic. Can't wait to head out and get them!
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Nando’s for lunch today so will only have a sandwich later on.