What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    mmmmm I do like a nice proper soup @bg844 what sort have you made.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Just a Tomato but I’ve got some ham sandwiches to dip in, I like little things like this every once in a while.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    One of my childhood favourites is tomato soup with chips in the soup something my nan used to give us 

Did anyone else use to have cucumber and onion pickled with vinegar another of my nans dishes we had it for Sunday tea on sandwiches or with salad 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,071 Championing
     Veggy Hot dogs and chips
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha yes @janer1967 our Mom used to do it on Sundays or when she fed visitors, not heard of the chips with soup one tho - i love crusty bread with my soup and if i'm being naughty LOADS of butter ha ha x
  • Danielle_2022
    Danielle_2022 Community member Posts: 265 Empowering
    I'll be having a roast for dinner tonight! I'm not a super big fan of them these days, since they remind me of my last big chronic illness flare, but my mum loves them! Tomorrow's pasta, I think, so I'll look forward to that in the meantime :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    my mum makes her lovely homemade stuffed savoury pancakes with minced beef and onion and gravy wth mash and veg 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    That sounds lovely @Geegeenumber1. I have to admit, I haven't tried savoury pancakes before. Always sweet pancakes for me. Did you enjoy them?   :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    ah theyre for tonight, she uses a tinned mince in gravy from sainsburys which is delicious no other supermarket competes got a lovely depth of flavour, for breakfast i had another hot cross bun with butter and a glass of orange and passionfruit juice#

what about you
  • L_Volunteer
    Ah, something for you to look forward to hopefully then @Geegeenumber1. How were your hot cross bun and glass of orange and passionfruit juice for breakfast? I don't tend to eat breakfast. However, I did have lunch - I had a chicken burger and a cherry yoghurt  :D
  • Geegeenumber1
    lovely thank you 

i dont always today ive skipped lunch chicken burger sounds nice!!! 
  • Alexander13
    Alexander13 Community member Posts: 52 Connected
    Anyone know how to stop notifications from this group. Just a few to many x
  • Geegeenumber1
    @Alexander13 yes when it comess through it will say at top of email update notificatications
  • L_Volunteer
    @Geegeenumber1 - I am glad you enjoyed breakfast today though. I think appetite certainly fluctuates, doesn't it? I hope you enjoy your evening meal as well though. Lunch was good thank you  :)

@Alexander13 - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In all honesty, I am not sure how to fix it. I am glad to see @Geegeenumber1 has provided you with some support though, thank you @Geegeenumber1. Has this answered your question? If not, hopefully, @Ross_Scope, @Alex_Scope, @Libby_Scope or @Tori_Scope will be able to support you further with this  :D
  • janer1967
    @Alexander13 you can't stop notifications just for 1 thread also there are issues with notification settings currently they are not working this has been going on for months with no resolution as yet 
  • janer1967
    Baked salmon with roast potatoes , and homemade ratatouille 
  • L_Volunteer
    @janer1967 - Thanks for being supportive within our community. We can always count on you! I am sure your response will be really helpful. How are you today? I hope you are well and enjoy your tea  :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    @Alexander13 if you go to your profile and click 'edit profile' in the drop down menu, you should find a category called 'edit preferences', from the look of it, most of your emails are on, but you can change these as and when you need to. 

Let me know if that works for you :)

Alex
  • SueHeath
    Hi all I've made a beef goulash for tonight x
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,071 Championing
    I've got youngs lightly dusted lemon and Peper fish so will do oven chips and salad