What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @Geegeenumber1 we had loads tapas, mixed fish in sauce , fried whits fish fritters , Tortilla,  peppers , potata braves , calamari , aubergine , moussaka,  feta parcels 

Today we had meat pie and mash 

How lovely to take your mum away 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    sounds delicious pie and mash sounds lovely too yes havung lovely time you only live once eh
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    I had fish n chips from chippy
  • Sandy_123
     Greggs frozen Vegan steak bake with chips
  • Geegeenumber1
    I've not tried anything vegan is it good?

I love the greggs Iceland sausage rolls and nice that they're actually hot lol

We still in hotel had a pizza hot takeaway 
  • Sandy_123
    Some vegan food is nice I like the gregs range. They stopped selling the vegan steak bakes but I can get them from Iceland. You wouldn't know the difference really if you didn't know.  
    Hope you And your mom are enjoying your time away and pizza sounds nice @Geegeenumber1
  • Geegeenumber1
    Thanks @Sandy_123 IL have to try them were you curious or cutting down on meat or trying vegan ? I've got Gregg's meat steak bakes in freezer. Pizza was lovely thanks. Going home TMRW but back Fri for my birthday weekend lol it's lovely and it's cheap so it's worth it for us I was immobile for two years before got my mobility car so making up for lost time x
  • janer1967
    Wow 2 weekends away @Geegeenumber1 can't blame you enjoy 

Prawn sandwich and pot noodle tonight didn't feel like cooking 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    I had Mince Pie with a few veggies.
  • Sandy_123
    Its good your getting out and about again, definitely make up for lost time. 
    I used to be a vegatarian, so used to eat vegan foods also, I do still  like alot of veggy foods, I can be funny still with meat, like hot  🌭  I only eat veggy 1s. I mean I have steak for tea tomorrow. I guess I'm half n half lol
  • Geegeenumber1
    Haha OK well I eat half and half bread lol 

Thanks @janer1967 it's a dream come true to finally be our and about again 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    We had cod chips mushy peas and beetroot last night - not sure what i'm doing to night yet.
  • Sandy_123
    Beef steak stew in slow slow cooker
  • Geegeenumber1
    leftover pizza hut probably 
  • janer1967
    Cauliflower cheese and baked potato tonight 
  • SueHeath
    I've decided to make a chicken thia curry with noddles for to night x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Chicken chow mein for me this evening! All your meals always sound delicious though  :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    I've just had a haddock, pea and leek risotto and it was delicious  :) 

I always order chicken chow mein from the Chinese, definitely a good choice @L_Volunteer and I agree a lot of excellent meals here!
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    In fact, you all make me feel hungry with this thread! Your haddock and rice meal sounds delicious too @Alex_Scope. It was a good choice indeed and a home meal. My choice order from the Chinese tends to be sweet and sour chicken with chips. I would be interested to hear what everyone else orders from the Chinese  :)
  • SueHeath
    To be fair @L_Volunteer we do not usually have a Chinese take away, if we did i would probably have prawn or chicken sweet or sour but only the crispy one ha ha. If we have a take away it would normally be an indian.