What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @SueHeath very funny ha ha might make up for it later and have some bread and butter pudding 

@L_Volunteer yes breakfast was good bacon sausage Black pudding fried bread scrambled egg and beans 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    mmmm Did b/f make it for you @janer1967 x
  • janer1967
    We made it together 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    im off to frankie and bennies in ten minutes cant decide between the steak and the meatball and pepperoni pasta can someone help! or even bbq ribs ive got a voucher from my birthday and whatever I have there will be leftovers, fancy the mozzarella dippers with marinara dip to start though ha ha hope can summon some energy up!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Chicken and veg pilau rice almost done, smells devine
  • Sandy_123
    Late lunch, early tea, pizza with coleslaw and salad
  • janer1967
    Baled potato with prawn mayo 
  • Geegeenumber1
    We're down at new flat again gonna go wetherspoons which is meant to be one of best in London might have a curry and take half homebred probably 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Meat Pie. Had a BBQ Panini for lunch so not too hungry.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    You all continue to make me feel very hungry! Not sure how you manage it daily. I hope you all enjoy it  :D
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    We found a sandwich toaster in a cupboard and it turns out it works. Guess what we’ve been having every other day for the last week :Smiley: they are really tasty though and easy to make
  • Sandy_123
    Love toasties @66Mustang, beans, tuna and cheese
  • L_Volunteer
    edited April 2022
    Toasties are delicious @66Mustang and @Sandy_123. Glad you found your sandwich toaster and it still works @66Mustang. @Sandy_123, do you have beans, tuna and cheese together in one toasted sandwich? I haven't tried that combination yet  :D
  • Sandy_123
    Urgh @L_Volunteer not on one toasty lol
  • L_Volunteer
    @Sandy_123 - My autistic literal brain thought you meant in one! Which combination do you tend to go for?  :D
  • Sandy_123
    Cheese and tomatoe   for me :)
  • L_Volunteer
    Delicious! That's the same with me @Sandy_123 or cheese and ham  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    im trying Gino D Campo's beef canneloni, I love canneloni with beef you normally can only get spinach and ricotta in most places so was a real treat to find it so I have high hopes, It was bloody pricey. We will see. Will share with my mum. No garlic bread sadly . Was meant to be going for an ultrasound but too knackered, will reschedule for when im in LOndon! 
  • Sandy_123
    I've seen his products about, not sure how they taste
  • janer1967
    I have the gino aubergine parmigiana it's very nice also the margarita pizza is nice but I wasn't impressed with the bolognese ragu sauce 

Mince beef cobbler tonight