What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Ooh il try those @janer I always usually love anything ragu... Il let you kbow what this is like it's quite pricey even on offer
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Oven fish n chips with salad
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Had a Steak.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Yep we like ginos' foods, they are pricey but the portions are large.

Tonight we had sea bass with new potatoes and peas and a pudding "finishing another chocolate Easter egg ha ha " x
  • SueHeath
    PS @bg844 i would love a steak havn't had one for an age ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Lol I ended up having beef and veg soup from Lidl I love it from tin and a bag of Crisps and a roses choc and too full for more so cannelloni tmrw 

What ones have you tried

Yeah il share it or have over two days I adore beef cannelloni only place can get it before was sainsburys for 1 pound but that was at uni twenty years ago dunno if go it now everything's vegetarian 
  • SueHeath
    I like the spinach and recot cannelloni @Geegeenumber1 ha ha 
    I have tried his beef lass the same to big a portion for me, but i have got to learn it's okay to freeze and reheat other half. Hubby doesn't eat pasta.
    We both like his pizza's x
  • Geegeenumber1
    hmmm il have to try the pizzas Janer said were nice too. I do like spinach and ricotta but I prefer beef lol

I had beef burger in batter and chips had a few mouthfuls and was done but my god it was delicious!!!

I love eating this way! A little of what you fancy does you good lol
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha thats were your lucky now @Geegeenumber1 altho sozzzz still couldn't eat a battered beef burger ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    they are absolutely delicious as long as they are cooked well and not overly crisp and 'battered' like I like my cod cooked not too overdone! cant get them in many chip shops these days at least where I live
  • Geegeenumber1
    a battered mars bar i could understand not eating THAT ! 
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha love it i'm so with you there @Geegeenumber1 x
  • SueHeath
    We had sea bass, new potatoes and peas last night.

Not sure about tonight yet 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Hmmm love seabass with new pots and veg. I might have a Chicago Town pizza just the right size but not sure yet maybe the gino cannelloni if can find it in freezer! 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Daughter in law cooking me a roast for later
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I had a kebab yesterday! Not sure about tonight yet  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Think I'm having half a beef curry ready meal remember the days used to stand with cream and coconut milk and 100 spices making my own now it's all ready made hopefully can enjoy bit more cooking when move and make some food for mum like used to when move. Have promised her and cats first meal will be lamb rosemary and mint casserole with dumplings and creamy mash lol
  • L_Volunteer
    A beef curry sounds delicious @Geegeenumber1. Though, I can hear how a ready meal may not be the same fun as making your own. I hope you get to make your own again when you move. I haven't tried lamb rosemary and mint casserole with dumplings and creamy mash - that sounds delicious!  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    ha ha you make me laugh the way you re wrote it all - like you could imagine every part, i think i was too then ha ha! I will think of you when I make it then if it turns out well you can maybe try it too yeah mums used to beef stew and dumplings so gonna show her how nice can be with lamb as she loves lamb and mint roast! its her fave 
  • L_Volunteer
    I felt like I could imagine every part @Geegeenumber1! Ha, yes please do send some through Scope's community. I would love to try it out. How lovely of you to cook your mum's fave  :)