What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    With you with the lamb - i do a good lamb tagine (without the fruit) but the price of lamb wowwwwww

We went to an Asda super store (not to far from us) they have these street eats counters, bit expensive but a nice treat, so were having a spicy beef noddle dish tonight, with extra bean sprouts, 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Hmmm love lamb tagine with the fruit apricots etc why do you take fruit out

I like nuts too

I use the cheaper frozen diced lamb I find with Al the slices and slow cooking it's just as good still not cheap tho!

I can't even finish a lamb Shank these days used to want a leg lol
  • SueHeath
    Only take the fruit out because hubby hates fruit with savoury ha ha 
    mmmmm lamb shank x
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Mexican Rice, Chicken and Potatoes.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Chilli chips 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    All of your tea ideas are sounding great again! I have sausages and pasta  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Think I'm having a sausage a Yorkshire pud mash and onion gravy
  • SueHeath
    Love a nice drop of onion gravy, but it doesn't like me ha ha.

Tonight i will be making a chinesse style chicken curry with egg fried rice.
    Of course it's Friday so a cheeky glass of wine.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    I'm fancying a chippy tea it is Friday after all 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    I had chicken sandwhich
  • Geegeenumber1
    Had a whole asda pack cheese and onion sandwich appetites picked up with all moving sorting. Removals been booked and paid for and furniture all paid fot spend spent loads of my mortgage savings but won't need now for good few years. Had my care act assessment. Normal ppl lose their appetite lol
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    Gosh makeing me feel hungry I have been in hospital since Wednesday and hospital food isn't nice 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Hospital food never been the best I might do jacket potatoes
  • SueHeath
    Hubby only wants another chippy tonight - thats not helping my weight watching ha ha x
  • Geegeenumber1
    My god I tried the local fish and chips from the one voted one of the best in the UK and my god it was delicious it was a kids portion and ate half. Gorgeous golden batter and bright white cod best I ever had since was a kid at the seaside. Will prob just have a glass of milk later and maybe a couple of rose chocolate
  • SueHeath
    Stop it @Geegeenumber1 that is exactly what i have from the chip shop with a small tub of curry sauce.
    You got me salivating now ha ha.
    Sounds like you got some good places by your new flat have you got a move date yet x
  • Geegeenumber1
    my god im used to dry tasteless dried up fish which you just hope for the best is cod but is more like pollock - this was the real thing and it was worth every penny it was also a good size for kids and mums normal size was big for the price for a trendy part of London. Well I've got my keys already so had the sofa etc delivered today but move in date officially is 3 and 4 May, so exciting but a little daunting moving from two places thaats why we are taking bits in the car when we can! There is A LOT! 

I've spent most of my mortgage savings on getting stuff to do the flat up but worth it its gonna look fantastic, so happy! And got an extension at uni because I dont want to get too stressed with moving and trying to meet a dissertation deadline at same time, I havent stopped since found out im moving trying to organise everything - when Im not looking at paint and wallpaper of course

lol

Enjoy your fish and chips if you have them, ive got some left over for later i actually love them cold !
  • SueHeath
    Bless you sound sooooo excited - i'm happy for you - hope you get a "BED" sorted x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Bed? Have I missed something lol

• Geegeenumber1
    I've put mum a single chair bed and mattress topper to use ocasdionally and I'm applying under care act for daily assistance with housework etc which il have to pay for towards also gotta pay someone to help with pets

What do you mean