What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    I'm doing great l volunteer how are you 

Do you have pets 
  • wendy41
    wendy41 Community member Posts: 227 Empowering
    For tea tonight, had a medium sized baked potatoe. Got an issue with a 'bruised tooth' and on a liquid/soft diet. It is an eye opener when something like this happens. How much we take 'chewing' for granted! Feel like a lopsided rabbit!
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    edited May 2022
    Chilli with rice.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Piri Piri chicken and rice for us tonight 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    Beautiful picture of Tilly @JanetMor :) 
  • JanetMor
    JanetMor Community member Posts: 74 Contributor
    Thank you Teddy Bear, what a lovely photo of your dog too. thank you Tori too.They are such good companions, aren't they? Tilly is a very sensitive dog, she's afraid of drones, handgliders, aircraft etc. She loves sitting where my feet are on my mobility scooter. I think there she feels protected.
  • Tori_Scope
    edited May 2022
    I can imagine that'd be a safe spot to sit in @janetmor :) I wish I had a little furry companion by my side!
  • JanetMor
    I only have Tilly, Tori, because I have a husband who can take her for walks twice a day on the beach. I wouldn't be able to do that. Do you have anyone who could help you out?
  • JanetMor
    Tonight we are having a vegetable stir fry with noodles and a sauce
  • Geegeenumber1
    Wish I could see the pic. Il put some of my cats 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hunters chicken with mixed pepper rice 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,059 Championing
    I've got a pizza in fridge, I might put the left over peri chicken I have on top. Do a side salad
  • Geegeenumber1
    Been for a pub kids meal fish fingers chips and beans and half a Stella that should do for today

Lovely and hot and sunny here 
  • Tori_Scope
    If you go back one page, you should be able to see it at the bottom @Geegeenumber1. Or is this an accessibility issue? I'd love to see your cats!

I'm not sure what I'm going to have for tea tonight yet. If it gets really warm again, I might have some kind of bulked out salad with sides. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    We've got a social occasion tonight - friends birthday so were going to see a tribute band and having a meal.

As meal is not till 8 will be looking at something at lunch time like hot dogs just so we can last out x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Hope you enjoy it @SueHeath. It sounds delicious and like great fun. What tribute band are you going to see? And happy birthday to your friend  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @SueHeath that sounds great my type of night out have a blast lovely 

Chicken and bacon pie with chips 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Chicken and bacon pie with chips sounds great @janer1967. I hope you enjoy it. I have jacket potato this evening. Looking forward to it  :)
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Burger, chips and beans.
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Just had egg Ham, cheese mixed salad with chips.