Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
bad hip pain
So, I’m a dancer since ever, not professional but I just love it, and lately, my hips are aching badly. At first, I thought it could be piriformis syndrome as I suffered from it after my second child was born, but it’s not as the pain source is a lot closer to the illia crest and less to the piriformis area, which got me thinking of my muscles around the hip/pelvis movement – any ideas there? Like all of a sudden, my right leg feels shorter and stiff.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.