Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help us improve DWP retirement services
Help us improve how people get support from the government in their retirement by taking part in our research. The research may include telephone interviews and giving feedback.
Sign up to take part in research by providing your name and the best way of contacting you.
By signing up you are giving consent for a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) researcher to contact you about upcoming research and how to take part.
We will only use the details that you provide to contact you about DWP research related to retirement services.
You will be contacted when volunteers are needed.
You do not have to take part in any research you are contacted about and you can choose to stop being contacted at any time.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments