Are you an autistic student in higher education? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are you an autistic student in higher education?

Options
daisyg1
daisyg1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a psychology masters student.

I am conducting a study looking at social support, social functioning and quality of life for autistic, and non-autistic, students in higher education. The questionnaire takes about 20 minutes to complete. You must be at least 18 and speak English to take part. If you would be interested in participating, please follow this link: <moderator removed pending review>

This research is being conducted at NUI Galway and is supervised <moderator removed identifiable information>

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: <moderator removed pending review>

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @daisyg1 and welcome to our community.  Thanks for thinking of us when recruiting participants for your study :) 

Could you please email the team at community@scope.org.uk so we can run through a few details with you to ensure this opportunity is safe for our members?  As soon as we have confirmation of that, I'll re-insert the links to your post above and add our disclaimer.

Also, just to let you know, I've moved this post over to our Events, research and opportunities discussion group which is home to the research projects we share.

Many thanks.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.