PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

LETTER

kes2611kes2611 Member Posts: 118 Connected
Just got copy of my report.Am shaking as dont want to read it.

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Try calm down have a cuppa then open it 
  • kes2611kes2611 Member Posts: 118 Connected
    Mostly lies n only 2 things ticked but i dont really understand it all.
    I just phoned pip n no decision has been made yet but it with DM already.He said this is why they dont like sending out copies of reports cause it causes distress n confusion.In my report he has ticked does not need help with dressing then underneath it says does not get dressed due to depression n spends weeks in sane clorhes n needs prompting so what he writtern does not go with what he ticked.Hopefully DM will have acess to much more info.
  • MarkN88MarkN88 Member Posts: 1,297 Pioneering
    What’s points have been recommended in the report? 
    I know DM will side with assesor report even though they have past claims to look at n docs letters so mite as well end it all as have notjing keft.Everybody on here says DM goes with report so whats the point.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,514 Disability Gamechanger
    The DM will usually go with the report but it has to be stressed NOT always, all you can do now is wait for the final decision and then go for an MR if its not what you expected.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    The point is that the PIP decision isnt all your life is worth . 

You are a valued member of this community and we all are here to support you whatever the outcome 

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,042

Scope community team

@kes2611 How are you feeling today?  I sent you an email yesterday, if you could give it a little read and get back to me that would be great :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
    When i get my decision letter that will have 0 points on it cause they will go with report even though i worse since last assesmet i not gonna appeal as dont have strength. my brother waiting for me.....
    Have you even added up what the assessor recommends? 
    Yes 4 for daily living n 4 for mobility but letter v confusing as underneath the boxes where he writes notes on each page it says needs prompting n other stuff so not sure.
    Perhaps when i filled out my claim form i shd have put no change cause nothing has changed i have just got worse but i wanted to explain things n it was v similsr to what i wrote last tine. I suffer with amxiety m panic m if i go out n start 2 panic i start shoutin n causeing a scence. I have slipped disc n walking is v hard m have to keep stoppin but cause i said i cld go shpppin but had to keep stoppin to rest my bck i scoted no points. I think it v unfair n pip is v hard to get for mental health issues.i scored no points for not needing any help on planning a journey cause it mite cause distress wich is not fair. I hope DM does not go with report n looks at all my evidence from last claim. 
    I have no experience of a review. I am led to believe though that’s it not recommended to put “no change” so I think you have done the right thing explaining things. 

• mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,628 Disability Gamechanger
    Putting “no change” would absolutely have been a huge mistake. Do not forget though that the decision has yet to be made. If you think there is more to be said there is nothing to stop you writing that straight to the DWP now.
    Gonna wait on decision letter n see how i feel then.I did write 3 page letter when sent back claim form so am hopeing DM looks at docs letters n does not go just by report.
Sign in or join us to comment.