If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Self love ❤️name one thing you love about yourself,

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 764 Pioneering
I think I am a good person with a good ❤️

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not much at the present time but love my son and family 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 764 Pioneering
    Options
    @janer1967 I think with what's going on in the world, it can be difficult for us to stop and think about loving one's self/ Self love and finding something positive. You may not feel positive at the moment but from the above post you state you love your son and family it comes across to me that you are a loving/caring person and that you are family oriented so that's a good quality to have ❤️
    If you ever need to talk then feel free to message me. 
    Tammy 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love @janer1967 's hair  <3

I struggle paying myself compliments  :D but if I had to pick something, I'd say I love my determination.  If I start something, I'm like a dog with a bone until it's finished! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Cher_Scope thanks but my hair isnt like that anymore maybe u should give back to it when we can eventually get a hair cut

@Tammyjane33 I am very family orientated but I dont live near them so it's just my son and me . I've tried everything to get moved closer to them but it just doesnt seem possible 

Will wait till toby leaves school now and then try again 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’m not that good at this either but I like that I am neutral and see both sides of an argument even if it seems obvious to others that one side is correct
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Options
    My brown eyes aren't bad..
  • cartha
    cartha Community member Posts: 1,390 Pioneering
    Options
    It took me a while to think of an answer for this one but I have come up with an answer; I seem to make brilliant children :-)

@woodbine I'm also a very loyal person but it isn't something I love about myself, though others like it about me. For me it has been a burden and I sometimes wish that I could treat others the way they have treated me.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am who I am and feel lucky and love life and people everyone around me and family 
  • NotReally
    NotReally Community member Posts: 59 Pioneering
    Options
    I ... thought this would be easy!  Now I'm struggling; how I express my self confidences sound negative without context.

Ok - I am really good at overcoming adversity.
  • Sad_Scotsman
    Sad_Scotsman Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    One thing i love about myself....mmmm.... I love how good i am at coming up with creative and fun metaphors for everyday things 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Some great answers here :) Lovely topic @Tammyjane33.

I also find it uncomfortable to compliment myself, but I like that I'm able to have a sense of humour about things. 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    What I love about myself is my beauty, youth, kindness, generosity, being selfless and my intellect. 
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    edited September 2021
    Options
     :D 
  • Durhamjaide
    Durhamjaide Scope Member Posts: 428 Courageous
    Options
    I love my hair 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's good @Durhamjaide :) What do you love about it? 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• nannymaroon
    nannymaroon Community member Posts: 562 Pioneering
    Options
    I love my sense of humor and that I am a loyal friend.
    It's funny to think about the things I like about myself.it feels a bit self indulgent.
    It's easier to be nice🙂
  • LukeChester
    LukeChester Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
    I get quite calm after a cup of coffee so I can drink it before sleeping sometimes  :D 
  • Justcheckingin15
    Justcheckingin15 Community member Posts: 370 Pioneering
    Options
    I like the trait in me that can see everyone's point of view...I also  like that my loyalty to my Family is fierce....The one thing I dislike about my character...is..I can be stubborn...but....thats maybe for a different post..?
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.