Lockdown — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lockdown

Options
Blogg
Blogg Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi guys
My name is Victoria Blogg I am 25 years old 
 I have cerebral palsy 
I just wanted to see how everyone is doing?  I know for me during the first and second lockdown I did find it hard. with that been said I am happier now it came into the summer and the vaccine roll out has started 

how about you guys?   

Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

Unfortunately lockdown is becoming the new normal 

We want know what to do with ourselves when we are free 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    hi @Blogg warm welcome to scope good to meet you. Personally I'm find this lockdown much harder than the first two, but slowly we are going to get back to normal and the vaccine seems to be playing it's part.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Blogg :) It's great to have you with us.

I'm glad that you're feeling more positive now we're moving towards the summer months. I'm also looking forward to the weather getting a little better, and am already enjoying the lighter evenings. 

Please feel free to take a look around the community, and let us know if you need anything. Our virtual coffee lounge is a great place to meet new members, and our list of recent discussions will let you know what people are talking about right now. You might also like to check out our category for discussions on cerebral palsy, or go along to Scope and CP Sport's online cafe
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Edikie
    Edikie Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    I hope lockdowns don’t become the new Normal find it really hard and hate it find difficult to change and getting back to work. 
    But been positive  throughout with  things to do online.
    lost 2 jobs from previous lockdowns 
    I really hope the vaccines will prevent it 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.