Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Opinion Survey- Sexual Violence and Disability Phone App
Hi Scope community,
I am part of a student group at Brock University in Ontario, Canada working to develop a phone app for the Canadian University-wide IDeA Competition (click here for website link). Our app is aimed at providing personalized accessible education on sexual literacy and sexualized violence support to disabled people. This app will contain educational tools about consent, healthy sex and relationships, and human rights to help disability-identified individuals and caretakers identify instances of sexual and/or relationship abuse. In order to best compile information and design information for this app, we want to ask for your expert advice on this topic. The following survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and we would greatly appreciate your input and feedback!
We are cross-posting this call-out on various forums and message boards around the community!
I am happy to talk in more detail about this project if you would like more information. I can be reached at (Removed, personal details not allowed on the community)
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments