hi, I'm a design student looking to interview people about disability. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hi, I'm a design student looking to interview people about disability.

Options
elenahorace
elenahorace Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2021 in Research and opportunities
hello everyone, I am doing a design project on relating disability and puppetry through movement. I'd love to talk to people virtually in order to better understand the physical and societal problems experienced by people with impairment to broaden my understanding of disability beyond personal experience.
If anyone would be willing to give me some time so let me know if your interested, thanks.

[Edit by moderator with further information and a question provided by OP - Tori]

I'm doing research on the social model of disability, which talks a lot about how the disabled community are the only experts on disability, and am interested in the physical problems faced by people with any kind of impairment.

Does anyone have any insight not the physical problems faced by people with impairments? Please comment below. All responses will be kept anonymous.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.