Mental health issues
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Detained in mental health hospital

cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 946 Pioneering
edited March 28 in Mental health issues
Hi every one I really could do with some supportive words from my friends on here Last night I was told to come into see the out of hours crisis team . They didn’t feel comfortable letting me go back home so I’m in a mental health hospital . In the past I have just been under home based treatment when I got really bad now I’m in a mental health hospital I’m petrified . My partner isn’t allowed to come see me because of covid I’m not allowed my charger in here but staff can charge my phone for me , they went threw my things when I arrived they took out my cross stitch , my head phones , my deodorant, my perfume , my chargers . I’m in this strange room can hear patients screaming . Honestly I’m petrified and I’m so upset that I have got this poorly . The health care workers were really good when I arrived I arrived at Here at 2 am But was at the crisis team base bout 1am . I can honestly say I’m petrified and it’s my birthday soon so could end up being here over my birthday . There saying I only have to stay a week or two so they can change my medication and make sure I’m ok but I’m just petrified. 
One of the patients just told me this place has made her worst . I’m supposed to stay in my room until my covid test comes back my rapid one Came back ok but there waiting for the main one to come back but if I’m honest I’ll be staying in my room I won’t be coming out my room This is my worst nightmare There’s some sort of alarm going off Now so Christ knows what’s that’s about . Considering It’s middle of the night there’s loads of patients walking around screaming. I’m dreading In the morning when every ones up This is like  seriously my worst night mare . 

Replies

• lisathomas50lisathomas50 Posts: 4,324 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 sorry to hear your in the position your in and are in a hospital  I am still awake at the moment 
    @cupcake88 stay strong and get your self well so thst you can go home try and sleep I know that's not easy  and try and stay calm 😉
    @cupcake88 other people will reply and support you  @woodbine and @chiarieds and @janer1967 will reply as soon as they see this take care get well soon 😊
  • cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 946 Pioneering
    Thank you so much for your kind words . I’m really scared and struggling to relax in here even tho I’m medicated . 
  • OxonladyOxonlady Member Posts: 406 Pioneering
    Hi @cupcake88, I hope you are not still awake but if you are, I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.
    The pain has woken me up again.
    I can imagine how scared you must be in a strange environment.
    Have you been told the exact reasons why you were kept in? I hope you can discuss that with them calmly when you've rested.
    I hope you can get some sleep.
    Wishing you all the best. 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88 si sorry to hear you are in hospital and hope you are now sleeping 

Try not to be scared hospitals are not the best place for any peace with all different patient needs 

They will have taken those items for safe keeping and your own safety 

You are in the best place to get your medication right to get you on the road to recovery 

We are always here for you and thinking of you and wishing you the best 
  • CressidaCressida Member Posts: 832 Pioneering
    @cupcake88 so sorry to hear this. I hope they sort out your medication soon. You are an amazingly strong woman and you will get through this. 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,983

Scope community team

Thinking of you @cupcake88. I can only imagine how scary it must be. 

I also hope that you're able to have a conversation with someone today about what the plan is. It might be no bad thing to have that level of support whilst you change your medication :) Are you able to contact your partner on your phone? I know that they're a great support to you.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Sandy_123Sandy_123 Member Posts: 1,536 Pioneering
    Hi @cupcake88 sending hugs, tell the staff how you feel, so they can support you, hopefully get your meds sorted soon so you can get back home.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,108 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88 - sending my love & gentle hugs my dear friend. I can well imagine how strange & scary the hospital must seem. Try & find a calm place within yourself to get through this. As Cressida has said, & as we know, you are a strong person, so you can do this. Hopefully sorting out your medication is the way forward for you, so look ahead.
    I hope you find out more today, & soon feel that much better. We are all thinking of you & your partner, xx
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,425 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 i'm sorry to hear about your setback and hope everything works out, please know that you are in all our thoughts.
    John x
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 3,632 Disability Gamechanger
    Stay strong @cupcake88 , thinking of you.
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,432 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear this @cupcake88 .  I hope things are looking a little better for you now.
    @cupcake88 hope things are a bit better for you today and hopefuly you will feel better now you have heard from your friends 

Take care 🙂💕
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,737 Disability Gamechanger
    We all love you and think the world of you @cupcake88 sending all my love to you  <3
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
    Hi @lisathomas50, @Tori_Scope, @Woodbine, @janer1967 and others who were kind enough to reply to @cupcake88. I'm quite concerned about cupcake88, as I have heard nothing further. She was so scared and I'm assuming can no longer use her phone, since her charger was taken away. Feeling cut off is bound to produce more feelings of anxiety and fear.
    What are your thoughts on this, please? 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,108 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Oxonlady - I agree, being cut off from her partner, & her friends here, won't be helping her, She did say a nurse could charge her phone, so only hope that does happen.
    @Oxonlady she may also be low on credit on her phone?
    That's true @leeCal. I hope staff at the hospital will be sympathetic and at least find a way for their patient to comminicate with the outside world.
    I'm afraid I don't have much faith in psychiatric hospitals.
    There are are some excellent psychiatric nurses but there are also some who don't have much compassion... 
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,432 Disability Gamechanger
    leeCal said:
    @Oxonlady she may also be low on credit on her phone?
    I know some of them allow a wifi connection if she has run out of data.  They can restrict access to some sites that way, hopefully Scope isn't one of them though!
    She may also be sleeping as effect of the drugs 

She often does have a break from here as well if she is funding everything too much 

But thinking of her and hope she is ok 
  • Leigh14Leigh14 Member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    @cupcake88, hello lovely. I joined a while ago, but have remained mostly in the background.
    I just want to send my warm wishes to you. You posted in the night, and I think that always feels like the scariest time, so I’m hoping after a sleep, you’re beginning to feel more ‘settled’.

Like they’ve said, once your meds are sorted, you’ll be home. My fingers are crossed that it won’t be too long a stay. Take care🤗
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,425 Disability Gamechanger
    Fingers crossed that all is going ok @cupcake88 x
    @Oxonlady I am sure your friend cupcake will be ok there could be many reasons why she hasn't been back on here 

Maybe her phone hasn't been charged or her treatment makes her drowsy or sometimes first couple of days they may not want her to contact anyone until they make sure that the treatment is working 

Try not to worry at least there are lovely messages to read when possible 
    Hi every one sorry I haven’t replied I have to take my phone down to be charged and I don’t like leaving my room .  I saw the doctor yesterday they have put me on a new anti pychotic med so I’m going to be in here for at least 2 weeks because they want to see how I am on this new dose and then give me the injection . 

I’m so scared  they keep wanting me to go take part in activities but I’m not leaving my room . My partner has managed to book a garden visit for today so he can bring my dog . It’s my birthday at the weekend and I’m going to be here . The other patients constantly scream or make noises for some one like me who hates noises I’m petrified . 

The day staff have been amazing the night staff not so much.  The day stuff have been lovely with me . It’s so scary because some of the women have been here for years . My nurse was due to call me yesterday she will know I’m in here and she didn’t even call me to see if I’m ok . But I was told that’s because she knows I’m here so she be reading my notes. 

I’m missing my partner and my dog like mad they miss me but my partner is hopefully being in the hospital will be best for me because they are changing my meds where in the community they take ages to do any thing .  I just wanted to say please don’t worry I’m ok . I am scared but I’m just trying my best to be hopeful and hope that this new medication helps . Thanks so much for your concern all of you and for sending your love it means so much to me xxxxxxx
    I miss being able to log on here as well and speak to all my Friends I’m scared to leave my room to go to the nurses office to have them charge my phone xx 
    I’m also quite highly medicated so I’m sleeping a lot xxx
    Lovely to hear from you x x it must be scary but stay strong and you will be out of there and back home 

You are in the best place for you right now and can gave a fresh start when you get home 

Hope the visit makes you feel less lonely 

Take care thinking of you 
    @janer1967 thanks so much for your kind words I feel so sick this morning from all the meds and lack of food I’m just not eating well as not hungry and I only eat from this one plate and bowl I have at home I don’t like using strange cups and plates so it’s really hard me being here I’m not able to relax xx 
    Take care @cupcake88, thinking of you today, the time will soon pass and then you’ll be home again.
    @cupcake88 get well soon nice to hear from you x
    Hi again 

Would it be possible for your partner to bring in your plate and cup and things? 

Have you discussed this with the nurses as it is important you eat to keep yourself well and to digest all the meds 

Take care sending hugs x 
    it's so lovely to hear from you @cupcake88 - if the day staff are so good, perhaps you could ask one of them to charge your phone for you. I hope you enjoy your partner's visit; it's a sunny day here, so I hope you have the same.
    I know it's all so difficult for you, but do try to eat. The meds will help, but you need to keep your strength up too. Sending my love & thinking about you, xx
    Hi every one are you all ok ? Yes my phone has been charged abit . I’m so exhausted it’s a shame I can’t rest in my home . I’m starting to get used to it abit . I had a lovely visit earlier so that was nice I cried when he left . You can tell my partner is really missing me but he’s proud that I’m here where I need to be but he’s really missing me and I really miss him. I don’t like being here at all but if it works and it gets me better then that is really good . 

I just want to use my experience in here to help other people I’m trying to see it as a positive as much as I’m scared and really don’t like being here . 

You have to use there plates as it can’t be China it’s all plastic . My partner took me to Macdonalds earlier and I ate like 4 chips I’m just not hungry and I’m not sure if it’s stress of being here or the meds I’m so exhausted also . 

Today has been a better day as the ward has been quiet so far no screaming. 

x
    Today a nurse asked me if I worked or claimed Disability I said pip not sure if they contact them or if I have to do I only have to let them know if I’m in here for 28 days plus ? Or do I have to let them know any way if that’s the case I’ll have to ask my partner to call them . 
    edited March 30
    Hi @cupcake88 - I'm pleased today has been a little better for you, & it must have been great to see your partner. Please try to eat a bit more; you're not supposed to be on a crash diet! Managing to eat will be a part of getting better. Good for you that you're trying to see the positive side of things, despite your difficult situation. It's good things have been quiet on the ward; I hope that continues, & you get some rest. Sending more gentle hugs, xx
    Don't worry @cupcake - you are right in thinking your PIP would only stop if you were in hospital for more than 28 days. Here's a link: https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guides/Going-into-Hospital-and-benefits/Benefits-that-stop-being-paid-if-you-go-into-hospi#guide-content

• Lou67Lou67 Member Posts: 891 Pioneering
    Hi @cupcake88
     Sorry youv landed in hospital, but I’m sure they’ll get your medication sorted and you’ll soon feel better and get home. 

Your a lovely person and well loved by all at Scope.
    Stay strong take care ❤️
    You may be finding it difficult to eat as I thought you had been on the meal replacement diet si getting used to food again will take a while 

Glad you had a good visit and it's great you got to go to Maccy ds 
    @chiarieds hi thanks so much for the kind supportive words . I’m not on the diet any more but that’s prob why I’m struggling to eat because I was following a shake diet . I’m gonna try my best to eat some more As I’m on so much medication .

i wish I could heat up some soups I really fancy soup I might ask if my partner brings some cuppa soups in can  they make it for me see what they say , 

do I have to tell dwp I’m in hospital tho  or only if I’m here for 28 days ? I’m just trying to comply with every thing hopping I can go home and be discharged back into the community ASAP . Thanks so much for your kind words means so much xxxx

@Lou67 thank you so much Lou for those lovely words all these messages have brightened up my day 

@janer1967 yeh I think getting used to food will take some time plus I’m under so much stress being here I’m not hungry xx
    Some ones running up and down the corridor screaming now it’s so stressful being here . 
     Hi @cupcake88 - No, you don't need to say you're in a hospital unless it's for more than 28 days. I can understand that you're being a very patient patient, as you just want to get home asap.
    Soup is always a very good idea when you're not up to eating as I've found before, but do try to eat in the meanwhile. Cuppa soups should be easy, perhaps ask the day staff as you say. Sending you oodles of love my friend, xx
    Thanks so much for the support from every one it means so much . I haven’t had any side effects yet on this new medication . The not eating I think is from stress but I’ll try some cuppa soups . 

I’m gonna try some toasts this morning I think see how I get on , x 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,983

Scope community team

I'm glad you're doing okay @cupcake88, and that you're seeing this as a positive even if it's a difficult situation at times. That's really a testament to your character. I'm also glad that you haven't had any negative side-effects from your medication yet :) 

How often is your partner able to visit?

Definitely try and keep your strength up by trying to eat bits and pieces. Have you been able to ask about the soup? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,977

Scope community team

Hi @cupcake88

I just wanted to send you all my bestest get well wishes and tell you I'm thinking about you.  I used to work in an acute psychiatric unit and understand how distressing the sounds can be :(  My advice would be to talk to your named nurse and explore what activities you could do while you're there to take your mind off it and help your mood.  For instance, you could possibly try colouring, journalling, listening to music or some crafts.  Is there an activity co-ordinator who visits the ward?  If there is, speak to them about what you enjoy so they could look at organising something nice for you.  

Take care and let us know how you are whenever you have time  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
    Hi every one I thought I’ll give you a little update . Today I started to leave my room abit more . I did some recovery from pychosis work . I did a how to manage anxiety class also and I took part in making Easter things  . I also had some toast and some chips today and a bag of pop corn and keeping my fluids up , 

I’m doing well on this new medication so no side affects as of yet so I can go onto the injection form if I haha no side affects . My signal is really bad here so I’m so bored and I just feel really exhausted xx
    @Tori_Scope and @Chloe_Scope. thank you so much for your kind words really means a lot I’ll keep you all updated xx 
    Great progress @cupcake88 keep it up I am so proud of you and what you are achieving 

Have a good night and rest 
    Hi @cupcake88.
    Glad you’ve been able to take part in some activities today. And eat a bit more.
    Well done your doing so well.
    Take care your in my thoughts and prayers ❤️
    That's good news @cupcake88 - so pleased you are not getting any side-effects, & it must feel better to get out of your room for structured help & an activity. That's great you've managed to eat a bit more.....keep up the good work. Thank you for the update, xx
    @cupcake88 your doing realy well glad your a bit better today take care x
    @cupcake88 just to let you know I've been thinking about you like i'm sure you know many of us are, take care .
    John x
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 626 Pioneering
    Hi @cupcake88

We haven't spoken before but I wanted to call by and say hi :)

So glad to hear that you've had a better day! It sounds like you've made some great progress already. 

You look after yourself and try to make sure that you get the rest you need.

You know where we are whenever you fancy a chat :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Hi every one  thanks so much for your kind messages it’s just what I needed to see to put a smile on my face . I’m really struggling today . I’m supposed to be seeing the ward dr next week but they arranged for him to see me tomorrow as I need to know what the plan is they want to put me back on the injection form but they need to see how I react to this medication but they haven’t given any time limit and it’s making me so anxious I don’t want to be here I’m frightened again xx
    Thank you so much for all your kind messages they keep me going xx
    I’m not copping today x 
    Hi there 

At least by seeing him tomorr8w you will find out the plan and will give you something to aim towards 

See this as a positive step forward not backwards 

You will have good days and bad days but soon there will be more good than bad 

Sending you hugs x x 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,977

Scope community team

edited April 1
    Hi @cupcake88

I'm sorry today's been a difficult one for you.  You really are in the best hands (although I know there's no place like home) and the team will be doing everything they can to make sure you're on the right, safest treatment for you.  It's good that the doctor is seeing you tomorrow and I hope after that some of your worries will be alleviated  <3

Has your partner been able to visit or speak with you yet?  Also, is there anything you can do to take your mind off things?  If you can, try and do little activities that make you relaxed and happy.  And, don't be afraid to speak with the staff either if anything is troubling you - sometimes just 'getting things out' helps.

I hope you have a restful night and we're all here to support you whenever you need us.  Look after yourself.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
    Hi @cupcake88 - hopefully you'll find out tomorrow, & the good thing is you haven't had any side-effects with your medication, so there's nothing to contra-indicate having your meds by injection shortly, so you're getting there....it's all going in the right direction.
    Try your very best to try & relax; it's not long until tomorrow, when you may find you've been worrying over nothing. Sending gentle, positive hugs, xx
  • CressCress Member Posts: 498 Pioneering
    I hope you're doing ok @cupcake88.
    My son is in a mental health unit under a section 2 and he too tells me it scares him and especially at night when there is a lot of banging noises from other patients.
    It's heartbreaking, but I know it will be for the best for him, to get the help he needs and support to come back home.
    Hang in there, you've been through so much and it's obviously very hard right now, but focus on getting better and getting home to your little dog and partner. 
    Lots of hugs.

@janer1967 hi janer thanks for your kind message . I have just been told now it will be tue as it’s good Friday tomorrow I’m so down and I just hope I feel better soon x 
    You will just take it a day at a time 

You had a good day yesterday and will have more good days 
    @Cher_Scope thanks cher for your words of support and encouragement yes my partner has been to see me today I cry when he leaves it’s so bad when he comes and has to go I miss him so much x 
    @chiarieds thank you my good friend for your lovely words . I’ll keep you all updated 

@Cress sorry to hear Bout your son . I hope he feels better soon and gets good care . Yeh the noises at night are the worst people shouting out and the doors barging . There’s like a little latch they use to look into the rooms at night and that wakes you up . X 
    It’s just so boring my internet doesn’t work so well in here , it’s the constant loud noises , it’s the other patients, I just don’t feel good here . 
    It's always the same in any hospital they say you need to rest but how you are supposed to do that with all the noise 

At least you got your own room and not in shared ward 
    @janer1967
    yes thank god I have my own room or I duno what I would of done that’s a good thing and that only staff can get into the rooms and we have key fobs like as watches to let us into our rooms . I’m wide awake and just feeling really lost right now xx 
    I can’t thank you all enough for your well wishes and for thinking of me 
    @cupcake88 I'll say goodnight now, really hope things start to improve for you. Take care.
    John x
  • Leigh14Leigh14 Member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    @cupcake88, hopefully you’ll sleep well tonight. It’s really good that you got to do some activities, it helps to pass the time too. Will your partner get to visit at the weekend? Perhaps bring your dog? 🤗
    @woodbine good night and thanks for your well wishes
    @Leigh14 hi there yes my partner is comming at the weekend . Thank you for your well wishes and kind words . 
    Hi @cupcake88 hope things are getting a bit better for you thoughts are with you and hope you can get well and go home soon take care 🙂
    Goodnight @cupcake88

Try and get some rest will check in with you tomorrow 
    @lisathomas50
    thanks Lisa for your best wishes means a lot . I slept for 3 hours . X 
    @janer1967 morning I didn’t sleep well very broken sleep slept for bout 3 hours in total xx
    @cupcake88 sorry you didnt get much sleep hope you get some rest through the day 

When is your birthday you said it was this weekend ? 

Hope you get to see your partner over the weekend and you get lots easter eggs 

Thinking of you sending hugs x 
    @janer1967 hi thanks so much for your kind words . Today hasn’t been so great today xx 
    edited April 3
    Weekends are boring aren’t they unless they have activities. 
    Best wishes.
    @cupcake88 I really hope that everything gets sorted for you and that you are back home as soon as possible
    take care
    John x
    Hi every one how are you all ? Thanks so much for all your support you have no idea how much it’s means to me . I’m still sad and not wanting to be here . I feel like the New medication hasn’t Caused me any side effects . It’s a really strong anti pychotic So there hopping it will work and will get me feeling better it’s been a week today since being in  hospital.

saw the ward manager yesterday she said the dr is off for Easter weekend so it be tue I’ll see the dr and there be a full plan put in place . Along with my community team they will be involved also in my plan . I have no idea when I’ll be out of hospital it’s scary . 

Xx
    @Cress hi cress how’s your son getting on any news when he will be discharged? Is the hospital good the one he’s at ?
    @leeCal @woodbine

there’s no activities on a weekend they don’t work weeks or bank holidays the Activity people . I really hope I’m home soon I’ll be able to update you All more On Tuesday . 
    Thanks so much for your support . 
  • CressCress Member Posts: 498 Pioneering
    cupcake88 said:
    @Cress hi cress how’s your son getting on any news when he will be discharged? Is the hospital good the one he’s at ?
    @cupcake88 I've just got back from a lovely visit with my son.
    We got a subway and sat in a nearby park in the lovely sunshine...the plan is to get him home sometime before the 13 April as that's when his section 2 is up...with lots of support at home. So glad to see him today as yesterday he had to hang up the phone as there was a loud commotion with one of the other patients shouting and banging...had to resist the urge to ring back to check he was ok..

I'm really glad to read you seem to be getting on ok with the new meds.
    Hopefully after seeing the doctor on Tuesday you'll be feeling more reassured about everything. I know not knowing exactly what happens when can be so worrying.
    Everyone here cares very much about you and will always be here for you.
    Wishing you nothing but the best and sending hugs.
    Take care, it was very kind of you to ask about my son, thank you so much.
    Hi @Cress. So glad you had a nice visit with your son. 
    It won’t be long till he’s home take care.

@cupcake88 Hope the weekend goes quick for you.
    But just remember each day your there your getting better.
    Take care 😊
    Hi @cupcake88 - I'm hoping you feel better in yourself despite your surroundings. Are you managing to eat a little more? I also hope you get to see your partner & little dog over the holiday weekend. You're doing marvellously bearing up & getting through this, & I'm very proud of you. My thoughts are with you, & sending my love. :)
    @Cress. Hi I’m glad you saw your son and you had a lovely time . It’s great to hear that he’s on the road to recovery . Does he already have a mental community health  nurse ? If he doesn’t they should find him a community nurse for when he’s discharged . I’m glad he’s comming home soon . 

There’s always doors banging and people being vocal . It is hard being here I just hope I come out and feel better . 

@Lou67 thanks so much I’m praying that next week goes quick I wanna know what the dr is going to say or suggest x
    Hi @cupcake88

We haven't met properly yet, so I just wanted to stop by and say hello :)

My name is Caz and I'm a new member of the Online Community team - it's lovely to 'meet' you. 

Just wanted to send my warmest wishes - and I hope that today is a bit of a brighter day for you. 

You take care, keep in touch with us all, and I look forward to chatting with you more :)

@Caz_Scope
    hi caz nice to meet you . I’m still in hospital not having a good day again today x thanks for your best wishes means so much hope your well xx
    Hi Every one 

I’m not having a good day today sorry  for all the negativity because you all know I try to be positive , but this morning a patient screamed at me for apparently putting some thing in her basket then she screamed at some one else clearly I didn’t know what she was speaking bout  but she did shake my hand after wards so guessing she was saying sorry .

this morning there was a patient screaming at 3 am at random all these sounds and noises put me on edge but I have been promised by the nurses that on Tuesday I should have my meds in  injection form then see how I get on and I should be out with in a couple of weeks . 

I want to thank every one for there support xxxxxxxxxxx
    Hi @cupcake88 sorry you are having a bad morning and others are screaming I'm sure it isnt intended at you . They are no doubt quite poorly and cant control their outbursts 

I know it must be scary for you , are you allowed some headphones to listen to music 

You can get through this you are strong and you know your partner and dog are waiting for you at home 

Take care my friend x 
    Have you thought about starting a diary or journal you could write down your thoughts and what you are doing each day so you can look back at it in the future to remind yourself how strong you are 
    It's lovely to speak to you @cupcake88 :)

I just wanted to say thank you as well for keeping in touch with us all. It's so helpful for everyone on the community to be able to catch up with you and to know how you're getting on. 

You look after yourself. And, as @janer1967 says, keeping a journal is a really good idea. I know that I've done that in the past when I wasn't feeling at my best. Even if you don't start that just yet, it could be good to think about that as an idea for the future, definitely!

You take care and I hope you have a restful evening :)

@janer1967 hi how are you Yes I have started writing a diary so I can help others . I’m really hopping that I can update every one in a few months saying I’m more stable and that I feel better . 

Yeh I’m not taking it personally as every one here is poorly .
    no ones been aggressive to any one just shouty and screaming either at others or to them selves . 

I really appreciate the support xx

@Caz_Scope. I’ll try my best  to update every one when I can xxx
    It's great you're keeping in touch @cupcake - letting us know the highs, as well as a few dips down low. I'd be like you, the noise would be so difficult to deal with. I'm sure with your determination you will feel a lot better soon.
    I'm pleased you'll get your meds by injection very soon, & hope that's the way forward for you. We all miss you, & hope it's not long before you get back home & get some proper rest again. Sending hugs, xx
    @chiarieds hi hun how are you ? Yeh are so many lows at the moment but I’m really hopping for the light at the end of the tunnel . 
    The majority of the staff are really nice some more than others some always take time to chat to you and some dont . 

I hope I’ll be at home soon back to my self xxxx thanks for your support 
    The nurses , support staff work so hard here and there constantly getting screamed at but yet there always so calm and professional which is good xx
Sign in or join us to comment.