Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Research into how (in)accessible mobile technologies are in the tourism context
Dear Scope Community,
I hope you are safe and well. My name is Dr Kasha Minor and I work at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I am a researcher in Tourism and Hospitality. Together with my colleagues at the Welsh Centre for Tourism Research we are conducting research into how (in)accessible mobile technologies are in the tourism context. Our research project aims at bridging the gap between the aim of accessible tourism and the reality offered by digital technologies.
We would like to invite you to participate in our 10-minute survey to understand opinions and attitudes around accessible travel and mobility apps. Could you kindly click on this link (below) to be a part of this survey and support our research?
If you require the survey in an alternative format (via email, phone etc.) please do not hesitate to contact me (Dr Kasha Minor at [email protected]) and let us know.
Thank you in advance.
Stay safe and healthy.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments