Research into how (in)accessible mobile technologies are in the tourism context — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research into how (in)accessible mobile technologies are in the tourism context

Options
KashaMinor
KashaMinor Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2021 in Research and opportunities

Dear Scope Community, 

I hope you are safe and well. My name is Dr Kasha Minor and I work at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I am a researcher in Tourism and Hospitality. Together with my colleagues at the Welsh Centre for Tourism Research we are conducting research into how (in)accessible mobile technologies are in the tourism context. Our research project aims at bridging the gap between the aim of accessible tourism and the reality offered by digital technologies. 

We would like to invite you to participate in our 10-minute survey to understand opinions and attitudes around accessible travel and mobility apps. Could you kindly click on this link (below) to be a part of this survey and support our research? 

https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_endHTAEiEdaTI0e

If you require the survey in an alternative format (via email, phone etc.) please do not hesitate to contact me (Dr Kasha Minor at kminor@cardiffmet.ac.uk) and let us know. 

Thank you in advance. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

Best regards, 

Kasha

Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Welcome to the community @KashaMinor :) I've had a look at your survey, and it looks fine to me. I've moved your post into our events, research, and opportunities category as this is the only place in which we allow research to be posted. Best of luck with your research, and thanks for thinking of us. 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • KashaMinor
    KashaMinor Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.