Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hello my name is Christine

CraftyChris13CraftyChris13 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello i am new here after my niece gave me a link as she thinks i may get some help and advice on here.  

I have been disabled all my life with something called 'Hemi Hypertrophy' (1 side larger than the other) and my mobility hasn't been great all my life - even more so since i had a fall in 2018 and shattering my hip and femur :(

I have 2 cats - Lucky (9) and Sooty (3 1/2) and both are rescue cats

I live with my dad (mum passed away 5 years ago) and we look after each other but i do find that my mobility and other health issues (got fibro and CFS and Addison's disease to name a couple) i struggle in getting around the house now :( 

Anyway enough of me thought i would say hi and hope to get to you  :) 

Christine 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Thanks for sharing with us about yourself 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Hope to see you around 
  • CraftyChris13CraftyChris13 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you Janer :)  i will have a look around shortly  - like a lot of people doing 10 things at once lol 

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,114

Scope community team

Hello @CraftyChris13

Welcome to the community, and Happy Easter :) 

I'm glad you were pointed our way, and I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of the community. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,108 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @CraftyChris13 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. May I ask what help & advice you'd like? We have members that may be able to help you, & we'll all be happy to support you in whatever way we can, so thank you for joining (& to your niece). :)
Sign in or join us to comment.