Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Skysummer!

SkysummerSkysummer Member Posts: 3 Listener
Good morning,

Hoping to get advice and maybe make some friends along the way.

I have M.E, fibromyalgia and a few other health issues.

Nice to meet you all 👋 

Replies

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,391

Scope community team

Hello @Skysummer and welcome to our community!  How are you doing today? 

I hope your M.E. and fibromyalgia is being well managed at the moment - are you receiving enough support from your GP/hospital team with it?  You might find it interesting to visit our 'Invisible Impairments' discussion category to read about others experiences of those conditions too.

I'm sure you will make some virtual friends in our online community!  We're a friendly lot and to get to know other members better, I'd recommend visiting our coffee lounge where we have fun and plenty of light-hearted chitter chatter.

It's lovely to meet you and I look forward to speaking with you again soon :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Good morning @Skysummer - Welcome to the community from me also, & thank you for joining. It's very nice to 'meet' you too. Do join in with any discussions of interest, & ask any questions. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. :)
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,192

Scope community team

Hello @Skysummer

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well. I'm sure you'll make some friends here!
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Skysummer :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
Sign in or join us to comment.